Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

At Grimmauld Place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Hogwarts Student
Kayalynn Green

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Kaya sat in a chair looking out the window, in a few days her boyfriend would be leaving and she would have to return to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:03 am

Ray had been walking quietly through the house, making sure she tried her best not to wake Mrs. Black. She noticed Kayalynn sitting by the window, she didn't know if she should disturb her, but she decided it wouldn't matter. "Vhat is Vrong Kaya?" Ray asked.
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Kayalynn Green
Hogwarts Student
Kayalynn Green

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Kaya looked at Ravyn and sighed. "I guess I'm just...scared for Harry, Hermione, and Ron." Not even Ravyn knew about Harry and Kayalynn dating even though George and Fred knew.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:34 am

"Vell, I zink ve all are." She gave her a reassuring smile, "I zink zey vill be fine."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Hogwarts Student
Kayalynn Green

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:59 am

Kaya nodded and smiled. "Thanks Rayvn." she looked around and quietly asked. "Have you seen Harry...or any of the others?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:50 pm

"I 'ave only seen George, 'Ee vas right behind me." Ray looked around looking for him, he seemed to have disappeared. Ray had thought something was going on between Harry and Kaya, but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Hogwarts Student
Kayalynn Green

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:44 am

Kaya nodded. "Alright, if you see any of them can you tell them to find me? I'll be in my room." She said and closed her book and went to get up. "Hey George." She said as she walked past them. "Oh and tell Fred that potion worked for that new thing you wanted for the shop."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:48 am

"Sweet! I'll let him know!" Ravyn spun around at the sound of Georges voice. She crossed her arms and put on her 'where have you been' look. George laughed when he looked past Kaya and saw Ray, "What's that look for?"

Ravyn tried to keep quiet but she knew that she wouldn't be able to for long. "Oh, come on babe! You know you want to talk me! You can't stay mad at me!" He kissed her on the cheek, "I love you!" he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love 'ou zo. 'Ave 'ou zold 'our mum about ze vedding date?"

"No not yet."
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
Head Gryffindor Admin, Head Auror
October Lupin

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:58 pm

I was walking around the house with a lot on my mind. It was still strange to be back in this hell hole. Then I saw Ravyn an George. "Did someone saying something about a wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Ray spun around and looked at October, she had only seen her once before, "Vell..." she blushed, "Yes. Ve are getting married July 15." she looked at George who nodded.
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:45 pm

"Congrats...but I hope you two aren't getting married just because of the war. I knew some people who rushed to get married when the first war was going on."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 pm

"Ve 'ave been planning zis since ze first day ve got zogether." She smiled, "Ze war 'as nozing zo do vith it."
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 pm

"Well, that's good." I smiled. "I hope you two are both happy together." My smile faded.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Gryffindor student
Harry Potter

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Harry walked in and looked around. "Has anyone seen Kaya? Me and Ron need to talk to her."
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:06 pm

I turned towards Harry. "No, I haven't. I'll let her know you're looking for her if I see her."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:10 pm

"She vent to 'Er room 'Arry."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Hogwarts Student
Kayalynn Green

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Kaya just about to walk downstairs to get some lunch and saw Harry. "Oh, hey." She said and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Gryffindor student
Harry Potter

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Harry grinned. "Hey, uh can me and Ron talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Hogwarts Student
Kayalynn Green

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Kaya nodded. "Sure." She said and finished walking down the stairs and stood in front of Harry. "Where?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At Grimmauld Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: At Grimmauld Place   At Grimmauld Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At Grimmauld Place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: Wizirding World :: Number 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: