Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Pearl University

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

Pearl University Empty
PostSubject: Pearl University   Pearl University Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:07 pm

http://worlddomination.darkbb.com/index.htm?sid=f0174256f4cb17ad161e6b633f59fac5

The year is 2010, and a war has broken out. The only safe place is Pear University, or so we think. Eurydice is a demon who has broken out of hell and is plotting world domination. The one question that lies in the back of every one's mind is what side do you stand for? Are you a loyal follower of her, or are you true to the Pearl?

PEARL UNIVERSITY HISTORY-

Pearl University was started by the Knightley family. The Knightley's are a pure blood wizardry family, who started the school after their daughter was bitten by a vampire. They soon became a school for anyone who had powers, but after 200 years of running the school it started to only house those who were demons, witches, wizards, werewolves, and Vampires.

School Colors- Black, Blue, Yellow, And Purple.

Houses are Dorms for a certain Species, they are Co-Ed Dorms.

****I AM ONLY POSTING THE SITES I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ACTIVE***
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com

Pearl University
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: O.O.C :: Advertise :: Members Sites-
Jump to: