Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Sitting Around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Around   Sitting Around Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 pm

I was sitting outside the manor under a tree as I read my book. I didn't feel like staying inside especially after the discussion I had. I was hoping she wouldn't come out here looking for me.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Ravyn was out and about thinking of the things she had heard that night, the bar was closed and George was at home, she Saw Arianna but then turned and walked away. She had no desire to talk to her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Belle Fey
Slytherin Head Admin. Slytherin Qidditch Captain, Death Eater
Belle Fey

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 am

Belle stood watching the two women from inside the manor. Her face was blank of emotion, that is until a deep voice spoke from behind her.

"What are you doing?"

She turned and wrapped her arms around Draco's waist. "Watching."

"Aw, I see."

"Do you?" She asked raising a brow.

"Yes, you are still angry that Ravyn has replaced you with Lord Voldemort." He replied.

Her eyes flashed like molten gold. "Watch it Malfoy."

He stepped back and lifted his hands in surrender. "I am just saying love, you watch her when ever you get a chance."

"She may be your cousin, but I don't trust her. There is something wrong, I feel it deep down." Belle turned her attention back to the window.

Draco sighed before coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her. He rested his chin on top of her head and breathed in her scent. It was a lavender-rose mix that he loved, since finding this out she wore nothing else.

"Give her a chance Babe, you will come to like her I know it."

She sighed. "If you say so."

Draco smiled. "I do."

"So, how do you think the school year is going to go?" Belle asked after a moment.

Draco snorted. "I doubt it will go well. With Dumbeldore gone, who knows what will happen."

Belle nodded. It would go well for their side, but she doubted it was going to be as easy as the others did.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:47 pm

I looked up and saw Ravyn walking away. After she found out we were sisters she's been avoiding me like the plague. It doesn't matter to me though. She's just being immature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around   Sitting Around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: Wizirding World :: Malfoy Manner-
Jump to: