Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Getting ready

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Hogwarts Student
Lord Voldemort

Getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready   Getting ready Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:16 am

Lord Voldemort placed the tip of his wand to Ravyn's wrist. "We will see which of the one's that claim to be loyal will show up!"

Voldemort paced the room of the Malfoy manner impatiently. He smacked the table, "They should be here by now!" He continued to pace the room as he spoke, "Lestrange go get those that you can and tell them to come, if they dis-obey..." the thin line that where his lips formed into an evil grin, "KILL THEM!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

Getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready   Getting ready Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 am

Ravyn flinched at the name. "Yes my lord!" She rubbed her wrist as she walked out the door, she could feel the burning sensation.
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Belle Fey
Slytherin Head Admin. Slytherin Qidditch Captain, Death Eater
Belle Fey

Getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready   Getting ready Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Belle and Draco almost colided with Ravyn as she came from the room. Belle grabbed Draco's arm as she looked at her. "He sounds like he is in a fine mood." She said to Ravyn.

Draco nodded his head, "Yeah, what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

Getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready   Getting ready Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:45 pm

"Not sure," she muttered "But no one's showed up yet!"
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Lord Voldemort
Hogwarts Student
Lord Voldemort

Getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready   Getting ready Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Voldemort stopped pacing, "It's about time some one showed up! I would have expected you two here sooner for clamiming to be my most loyal! Other than Lestrange here!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Slytherin Head Admin. Slytherin Qidditch Captain, Death Eater
Belle Fey

Getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready   Getting ready Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Belle and Draco instantly went to their lord and fell to their knees before him. Neither looked him in the eyes as they did this.

"We are sorry lord, we assure you it will not happen again." Draco spoke, hoping his voice did not shake with embaressment.

"I also assure it will not happen milord." Belle replied.

The truth was they were late because they had had to get dressed. They had had their first alone time in months today and had spent it in the throws of passion. When the call had come they had hurried and gotten dressed to get here as fast as they could.

Thinking about it, Belle's cheeks began to glow a soft pink. She hopped her looking at the floor and her long hair would hide it from Voldemort's keen eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting ready   Getting ready Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: Wizirding World :: Malfoy Manner-
Jump to: