Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

October Lupin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
October Lupin
Head Gryffindor Admin, Head Auror
October Lupin

October Lupin Empty
PostSubject: October Lupin   October Lupin Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Name:(First and Last) October Lupin
Nicknames: Ber

Personality: Caring and loyal to her friends. I'm nice, but I do have a temper and can get angry very easily at the smallest things. I don't trust people I first meet.

Family History: I grew up in a pure blood family the Blacks. Sirius was my older brother and I looked up to him. When he ran away he took me along with him so we stayed with the Potters.

Personal History: I fell in love with Remus Lupin and after a rough relationship and lots of talks we got married after I left Hogwarts since I am a year younger then him. After the war with Voldemort was over we were blessed with a child.

Anything else you want us to know: I have a scar across my left eye and partially blind in that eye.
Back to top Go down

October Lupin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: Character Information :: Character Intros.-
Jump to: