Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Lady Belle Fey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle Fey
Slytherin Head Admin. Slytherin Qidditch Captain, Death Eater
Belle Fey

Lady Belle Fey Empty
PostSubject: Lady Belle Fey   Lady Belle Fey Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Name: Belle Fey
Nicknames:Fey

Spoiler:

Personality: She is cold and standoffish, ingnoring anyone she feels is below her and is only remotly human when around friends which happens to be very few. The only person to get to see her for her is her boyfriend Draco.

Family History: She became Lady Belle Fey at the age of eight when her parents were killed by who no one ever found out. Her only family is her butler Colin, who also happens to be another person who knows Belle for her true self.

Personal History:Though you would never know it by the way she acts, Belle is an excellent student. Knowledge comes easily to her and she loves anything challenging, which made her the perfect cannidate for Draco's girl. In private he enjoys letting her boss him around and push him to do his studies.

Anything else you want us to know:Feel honored for getting to learn what you do.
Back to top Go down

Lady Belle Fey
Page 1 of 1