Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Taking a Break

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

Taking a Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Ravyn looked down, "I vould not razher say."
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
October Lupin
Head Gryffindor Admin, Head Auror
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:50 pm

"Why? If he is a good man then what's so bad about saying who he is?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:52 pm

"Vell not very many people like 'em."
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:54 pm

"Not everyone is going to like everyone. There are people who don't like me. People who don't like my husband. And I'm sure there are people who don't like you, no offense. My point is that everyone is disliked by someone."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:58 pm

"Zat is true, but, not every body is my fazer." She sighed, "'Ee is professor Snape."
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:01 pm

"Severus Snape?" I was silent for a moment as I thought about when we were in school. "So he did find someone after all." I said more to myself. I shook my head. "Well, I can understand why you were reluctant to say after what he...what he did."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:04 pm

"'Ee did not find anyone and 'Ee didn't do anyzing." she shook her head, "you vont understand, no body does."
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:09 pm

"Well, maybe if you explained I would understand."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:10 pm

"It is 'ard to explain. But 'Ee didn't do it." Ravyn hated when people talked about her dad.
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:14 pm

"So then you were adopted, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Ravyn gave her a look, she had just found out her self she was adopted but she didn't want others to know, "And vhat makes you zink zat? Just because 'Ee is a single fazer doesn't mean I vas adopted."
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"Well, if he didn't find someone and if he didn't do anything and if I won't understand what am I to believe? It's a shame really. Severus was..." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:22 pm

"Vell, 'Ee 'ad to do somzing didn't 'Ee? My mozer just didn't vant me. And 'ee vas vhat?"
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:27 pm

"I always knew he was a good man. I went to school with him." I smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:30 pm

"Oh." was all Ray could say. She had never heard her dad talk about her so she didn't want to offend her, but then again, Snape never really said anything about his school days.
Back to top Go down
October Lupin
October Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:32 pm

"I'm sorry, I took a stroll down memory lane. So uh, how is school going for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:33 pm

"Vell, it is ze summer, but last year, vas good."
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Slytherin Head Admin. Slytherin Qidditch Captain, Death Eater
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:38 pm

At that moment the doors opened and in walked a very handsome couple. The boy was none other then the fair haired Draco Malfoy and the stunning love of his life. She was an angelic beauty, with long wavey raven locks, burning amber eyes and skin that glowed like the moon with its flawlessness.

Draco had his arm around her waist they were both laughing about something. Crab and Goyle were no where to be found, obviously this was a romantic time.

Draco wore his uniform minus the robes, with his tie lose and most of his top buttons undone. The girl wore her uniform as well, without the robes. Except instead of shoes and knee-high socks, she wore black buckle up boots that ended just under her knees.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Ravyn turned her head as the door opened, she rolled her eyes at the sight of the two. "Vhat do you vant?" she spat at Draco. She didn't know why her cousin was walking into the bar with that thing he called his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Both Draco and Belle stopped in their tracks and sobbered. Belle raised one slender brow while Draco smirked at Ravyn. He had just found out they were related, but she had to prove herself before he truely claimed her.

"Two butter beers." He replied with his cold casual tone.

"Minus the attitude, remember you speak to nobility." Belle said with a slight smirk on her full lips.

Draco laughed before kissing her forhead. "Easy love." He said with another small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:26 pm

"zis zing you call nobility, I come from zee same family as 'em. I am 'ore noble zen you vill ever be.!" she spat.

Ravyn got a smile on her face, she walked over to them and pretended to trip, she spilled butterbeer all over Belle, "My oligopolies." she smirked, "I did not mean zo do zat!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm

With a quick flick of her wand, Belle was back to her normal glorious self. After placing her wand back in her boot she raised one brow at Draco who rubbed the back of his head nervisouly.

"I forgot to tell you babe, I'm sorry! I just found out myself. Come on, we can all get along right? She is my family."

Belle took a deep breath to calm herself, but her burning gold eyes still told of her anger. "I shall try. However you are a part of the family, I myself have the tittle." She told Ravyn, but her insult stopped before it left her mouth because of a look Draco gave her.

She rolled her eyes. "Right..." She extended her hand. "Truce?"

Last edited by Belle Fey on Tue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Ravyn rolled her caramel brown eyes, and turned her back, "Let not forget who zhe Dark Lord 'as put put in charge!" she said walking to get them another butter beer.

She sat it down, and smiled, "My dear cousin, may like 'ou, but I don't 'ave to." she flicked her jet black hair and smiled turning.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Belle snorted at that. There was something she didn't trust about this Ravyn, but she cared for Draco and Draco wanted her to play nice.

She shrugged one shoulder and her ebony waves fell over it. "Makes no difference to me."

"Alright you two!" Draco shouted with a laugh. He turned his powerful eyes on his cousin. "How has your summer been?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Ravyn was behind the bar now, she was wiping down the counter, "Vell 'ou should know, I 'ave been vith 'ou and..." She stopped, she wasn't sure she was ready to call Arianna her sister, "my sister all summer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: Wizirding World :: Phoenix Tears Bar-
Jump to: