Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Taking a Break

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

Taking a Break - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:21 am

George had come walking in with a grin from ear to ear. He looked around to see who was all there, he noticed every one was still there but Ray wasn't. He walked to bar and pounded the bar top. "Hey is there any way to get some service around here?" he laughed.

Ray came out from the office with a weary smile. "Vhere 'as zee bar vench gone?" she laughed.

"Hey babe.." he leaned over and kissed her as she stopped in front of him, "I have some good news! Mum was at the shop when I showed up!"

Ray's smile got bigger, her caramel brown eyes began to sparkle, "And?" she asked with enthusiasm.

"She says okay! We have to start planning everything as of now!"

Ray jumpped up and down clapping her hands, "Vell zen, vhen I get off ve will talk!"
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Belle Fey
Slytherin Head Admin. Slytherin Qidditch Captain, Death Eater
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 am

Belle and Draco turned their attention to a very excited Rayvn.

"What do you suppose that is all about?" Belle asked.

"I do believe she is going to be marrying that red head." Draco said with a sort of growl to his voice.

"Tsk, tsk love." Belle said.

Draco growled. "Fine...I will be nice."

"Promise?" She asked sweetly.

He sighed. "Yes, I promise. Shall we congradulate?"

"I might just piss her off some more." Belle said with all honesty.

"Well she is my cousin." He raised his beer to Ravyn. "Congrats!"

Belle raised hers as well, with a smile on her face. "Dido!"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:52 am

Ray and George looked over at them and then back to each other, "I guess we need to tell our families if our enemies know already." George half laughed.

Ray looked at Arianna and then Draco, then back to George, she gave a half smile, but then it faded, "Zey alveady know!"

George gave her a puzzling look, "know when we are or that we are?"

Ravyn closed her eyes and sighed, "I found out zat I vas adopted." She opened her eyes again and looked at Draco.

George followed her gaze, "Is he.....Related to you some how?"

She looked at George with tear filled eyes, "m...my mozer is.....B-Bellazrix." She turned her attention to Arianna now.

"B-Bellatrix? The one that k-killed...." His voice faded.

She nodded tears now ran down her face, "And her..." She nodded to Arianna "Is my twin sizter. and Draco is my cousin."

George sat there in silence, he had no Idea what to say. Ray looked away from Arianna and then at Draco and back to George, she thought he hated her now, but George looked up at her and gave a weary smile, "I....I g-guess we wont..." he grabbed her hands, "We wont tell anyone, if it ever comes out then we will tell them, but if mum and Harry and any one else finds out they wont let us get married."

She blused, "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:57 am

Belle had seen the worry on Ravyn's face and understood. She looked at Draco then herself, it was a scary thought to think you would lose the one you loved. Slowly she rose and walked over to Ravyn. She gave George a soft smile, hopping it came off as polite, she was not good at this sort of thing.

"I wanted to let you know, that Draco and I will not let any one know. And I shall make sure no one else does either." She turned her eyes back to Draco and gave a sad smile. "I after all know the fear of a loved one being taken away. Also in way of a truce between two women in love, I offer Rosewood Manor and its grounds if you should need a place."
Back to top Go down
Ethan Da'Volice
Hogwarts Student
Ethan Da'Volice

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Ethan wanted a drink, he knew that there had been a bar around town somewhere, when he found it he sighed, "Thank gawd." he muttered to himself. He had been getting chilly in the autom nights wind.

A rush of heat consumed him as he opened the door. He quickly shut it making sure not to let all the warmth out, he looked around and noticed it was full of teenagers. He looked at the bar tender, walking slowly to her, "Do you serve Fire whisky?" he asked with a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:10 pm

George gave her a smile back, "Thanks," he looked at Ray and then the clock, "Babe" he kissed her, "I have to go close the shop, I'll see...you....at home?"

Ray smiled "yes." she then looked at Belle and finally knew she had a soft side. She hadn't even noticed some one come in until she heard the mans voice. "'Es ve do."
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Belle turned and looked at the man that had just walked in, he was cute but far from her type. She sat down at the bar, she wanted to talk with Ray a little more before going off back to Draco. She knew he would not mind and would stay at the booth waiting for her to return.

"Boy you have a strong stomach." She said to the man, she had tasted Fire whiskey once and found she did not like it.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:24 pm

I was sitting in silence as they all spoke. I wasn't one that talked much unless I had something to say. I looked over at Ravyn. "So, you're getting married to that blood traitor?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Ray snapped her head in Ariannas direction, "Vhat?" she had never in her life felt the need to smack someone off their stool before.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:07 pm

"Well that's what he is. He and his whole family. They actually care about those filthy mudbloods."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Ravyn tried so hard not to fight, "Vell At least 'Ee isn't such a bitch!"

((Hey now! I was trying to be nice! No fair! lol The one time I want to be nice, Geebers! Razz )

Last edited by Ravyn Snape on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Belle stared at the women and suddenly felt a presence behind her. She turned and looked over her shoulder to see Draco come to stand behind her with a hand on her shoulder.

"What does it matter as long as she loves him?" Draco asked.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 pm

"Just leave it alone," She muttered
Back to top Go down
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:01 pm

I looked at Draco. "Aw, don't tell me you are going soft."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Ray rolled her eyes, "Vhy are 'Ou such a bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:08 pm

I look back at Ravyn. "It's my nature."
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Belle raised one black brow. "And it is my nature to be an even bigger bitch, perhaps you would be wise to leave before something should happen?"

Draco placed a hand on Belle's shoulder. She had risen to her feet and he knew very well that her hand would be in her boot for her wand faster then any could blink, what was worse was in the other boot was the wicked dagger given to her as a gift by Lord Voldemort himself.

Draco turned eyes on Arianna. "Indeed it would be best if you left Ravyn and George alone. Find a booth and sit down or leave, but for God's sake do not continue this."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Ray smiled, "Zank 'ou!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Belle eyes did not leave Arianna, but she did incline her head to Ravyn. Draco however did look at Ravyn and gave a small smile. "Sure Cuz, no problem. I heard you were looking for a bouncer?" He said hoping to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 pm

Ray thought about it for a second. "If you really vant zo zen okay!" She said to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Belle seeing that there would not be further problems for the moment at least turned her attention back to Ravyn. "Actually that is not a bad idea, I accept."

Draco smiled a little uneasy. "Really love it was meant as a joke."

Belle ignored him. "When do I start Boss?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:58 pm

"'Ou Can start firz zing in zee morning."
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:21 pm

"Great, uh...do I have to wear a uniform?"

Draco about face faulted, his girlfriend was going to be a bouncer for a bar, not only would he die of worry for her every day, but he was sure that the guys would never let him live this one down.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Ray started laughing at Draco, "No." she coughed.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Belle figured out where Ravyn's eyes were looking and finally turned to look at Draco who she had ignored until now. She saw his look of misery and smiled. "I am sure they will not make too much fun of you."

"That is what you think..." He looked at Ravyn. "Another Butter Beer please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: Wizirding World :: Phoenix Tears Bar-
Jump to: