Secrets of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of Magic

The summer before the 7th year has arrived and Voldemort and his ever growing army have begun their sinister activities. So the time has come once more for the wizarding world to choose…Darkness or Light?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
36 days until The Half Blood Prince! July 15, 2009.
Classes Start September 1st, 2009.
Official Harry Potter web site
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat Box

Taking a Break

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Fey
Slytherin Head Admin. Slytherin Qidditch Captain, Death Eater
Belle Fey

Taking a Break - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Belle turned to Draco again. "All summer huh love?"

"Er-well you see-"

"Don't bother. I don't want excuses any more, from now on you tell the truth Malfoy or I swear you will repeat your ferrit incident."

Draco gulped. When Belle used the Malfoy name he was in trouble, and her anger was a ruthless things. That was why she was prized among the Death Eaters, her sinister ways knew no bounds. "Yes Love." He said.

He tried to kiss her cheek to say he was sorry and found himself kissing the palm of her hand. Another way to tell she was mad at him. "Babe, I am sorry. I just wasn't ready to tell you I was related to the person you hate for taking your place."

Belle knew what he was talking about. She had been favored by Voldemort until Ravyn had come along and taken her place. She had been so mad she had killed a fellow Death Eater, not by any wizarding means. It was one of the things Voldemort loved about Belle. She could not only use magic well, but Muggle means of torture and killing too, including her deadly blades.

"Very well, I shall forgive you. But remember my warning Draco."

He sighed, she had used his first name he was in the clear. He turned back to Ravyn. "Right...and buisness?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravenclaw Head Admin, Ravenclaw quidditch captain, seeker, Head Death Eater
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Ravyn smiled, she liked seeing Draco in trouble. She walked to the door at the end of the bar and went inside, she came out with a clipboard and started taking innovatory, "Vhy are 'ou trying zo be nice zo me vhen you know very vell zat I don't vant to be related zo 'ou?"

Ravyn had been very close to Draco until she found out she was related to him and until she found out who he had been dating. Draco knew very well that she dis liked Belle because of the fact she was stuck up.

Ravyn smiled as her eyes darted to the door. A tall red headed boy, with a face full of freckles came walking in. "Good evening!"

She knew she was doing a good job at making Draco mad, but Ray also knew that once he saw who just walked in he would be furious. "Hey Babe." George smiled. Ray and George Weasley had been dating for a few years now.

Ray walked over too him and flung her arms around his neck and kissed him, "'Ow are 'ou?"

George smiled, "Good, how's work?"

"Slow..." she looked over at Draco and Belle, "but very fun. I zink zhey made my day!"
Back to top Go down
https://secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Draco indeed became furious the moment George walked through the door. His ice blue eyes burned with anger as he began to rise, however a casual hand on his shoulder and a hard slam back down on to the bench brought his attention back to Belle.

"What the hell did you do that for?" He demanded.

She shrugged one shoulder prettily. "If you expect me to be nice then I expect it from you." One amber eyes stared at him from the corner. "That is unless you have decided to take it back?"

Draco sighed and lowered his head in defeat. "Very well, but you owe me."

"Funny I was thinking the same thing..." She let her voice trail off, but she knew Draco got her meaning.

"Right, so cuz you going to properly introduce us?" He asked in what he hopped was a warm tone, otherwise he could forget any loving for the next month.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Ray let go of George and looked at Draco, she gave him a 'Yeah Right!' look. She turned her attention back to George and grabbed his hand dragging him to the bar. Ray walked back behind the bar and two butter beers, opening them she said "on ze 'ouse." she had grabbed her long black hair and put it in a pony tail, "'Ow is ze shop going?" she asked ignoring Draco.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Draco shrugged, he had tried and by the short nod he had gotten from Belle he knew she understood he had tried and he would remain out of trouble. He sighed and took a deep slug of his butter beer enjoying the taste and the woman who snuggled into his side. This was the first time they had been out alone in a month and he intended to enjoy it.

"Ready for classes to start?" He asked.

"You ready to study?" Belle returned.

"Er-well maybe..." He paused when he saw her look at him. "Yep I am ready. What do you think this year will hold?"

"Who knows, I bet Hermione will be out to get me as always. Not am I not only Slytherin, but I am a challenge for her." She shrugged. "I look forward to the battle."

Draco knew this to be true, Belle loved nothing more then a good challenge and an enemy worth her efforts.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:59 am

Ravyn had been bitting her toung the whole time Draco and Belle were there, George must have noticed something wrong because he had been waving a hand in front of her face, "Earth to Ray! Earth to Ray! Any one home?"

Ray shook her head, "Sorry, I vas just zinking about zomething." she looked back at George and smiled, "Vhat vere 'ou saying?"

"I was asking if you had an answer for me yet?"

Ray and George had been talking about getting married before school started, She had to pick a date, as long as it was before September first. "Vell, I Vas zinking 'bout, July fifteen."

George smiled, "Okay, then I will let mom know," His smile got bigger, "I will be the first Weasley to be getting married..."

"Vhat about Flure and Bill. Aren't zey getting Married?"

"Well yeah, but we will be getting married before them...."

Ray looked back at Draco, not listening to George any more, she was some what hoping to catch his attention, but then again she didn't want to muster up the courage to ask, she wanted to know how he could make her father do something like that, How Draco couldn't do it himself.

"....Unless you want to get married with them. "

Ray shook her head again, "Sorry, I vas distracted again."

George looked at Draco, "What is about him that makes you like him?" George hadn't been told that Draco was her cousin, not just yet at least because she herself just found out the week before that she was adopted.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:49 pm

I walked in the bar and looked around. "Seems busy tonight."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:10 am

Ray hadn't noticed Arianna come into the bar. When she spoke it cause Ray to jump slightly, "Vhat can I get 'ou?" she asked looking her up and down. Ray hadn't told George that Arianna was her twin, not just yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Belle had noticed Rayvn staring at Draco and did not realize one slender black brow was raised. She wondered exactly what it was that was on Ravyn's mind. There was just something that did not sit well with Belle, however she took a breath and sighed, giving into to what she was about to do.

"Lover, why don't you go have chat with your cousin? I need to use the restroom."

Draco looked at her strangely, but she just shrugged and pushed him from the booth they had been sharing to go towards the ladies room. She nodded once towards Ravyn before disappearing inside.

Draco shook his head but headed over to the bar where he took a seat and smiled at Rayvn, inviting her over for a chat.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm

George noticed Draco come over and then looked at Ray, he gave her a 'Should I let you two talk' look. Ravyn nodded and George leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, "I have to go to the shop and see how Fred's doing, I'll be back."

Ravyn looked at Draco and then walked over to him, "'do 'ou need somezing?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:25 pm

"Not really, Belle told me to come talk to you. Perhaps women's intuition?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm

"Vhy vould she do zat?" Ray thought she knew, but she didn't want to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Draco lifted a brow much in the same manner Belle does. "I don't know cuz, you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:42 pm

Ravyn rubbed her face and then walked out from behind the bar, she sat next to him, putting her face in her hands she muttered, "Vhat 'appened vith zhe 'ole Dumblydore zing. Vhy is my fazer...I mean Snape, being blamed?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Draco sighed. He had known this was coming and he supposed now was as good a time as any.

"Because he did it." He lowered his own head and stared at his hands on the bar. "I know I was supposed to, but when it came right down to it I froze. I still wake up at night in a cold sweat because of it. If it had been Belle she would have not hesitated and sometimes I wonder if she finds me weak because of it..." His voice trailed off, he didn't want to think of Belle hating him.

Instead he placed a hand over his cousin's. "I am truely sorry it was your dad that did it. If I could take it back I would." For the first time in public, Draco's sapphire eyes held something other then cold hatred, they held sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Ray looked at the hand on hers and then up at Draco, she knew he was sorry, but she didn't want to accept the apology, she yanked her hand away from his, "It's 'ur fault zat my fazer is zhe most 'ated man! I zink if it veren't for 'ou, I vouldn't 'ave found out zhe truth!" She jumped out of the stole, "because 'Ee didn't vant to keep anyzing from me after zat!" Her eyes filled with tears, "Ve vere close Draco! 'Ou and me! and you knew zhe 'ole time zhat Snape vasnt my fazer! 'Ow could 'ou not tell me!" She walked behind the bar again, not wanting to see Draco she turned her back on him.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Lestrange
Hogwarts Student
Arianna Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm

I looked at Ravyn "Does Draco what else you have found out?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Ray snapped her head towards Arianna forgetting that she was there. She jumped slightly for the second time at her sisters voice, "'Ee knew zhe 'ole time zhat ve vere sesters and 'Ee never said any zing!" She looked back at Draco, "I found out 'Oo my mozher and fazer are!"
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Draco sighed before his face became the mask of coldness once more. "I was told to never speak of it, I cannot defy my father and you damn well know it!" He snapped.

The smell of midnight rose filled his senses and he looked over his shoulder to see Belle standing there, staring at him. He had been so angry he had not realized she has entered the room once more, but by the look on her face it was clear she now knew the truth about him.

Belle stood staring at Draco, for the second time in her life she felt as if she could not move and her heart beat fast within her chest.

Draco defied the Dark Lord! It was him that was supposed to kill Dumbeldore, not Snape! If his father finds out he will likely kill Draco himself... Her thoughts rushed on as the seriousness of Draco's perdicament hit her and before she knew it she flung herself into his arms.

"I swear I will not let them take you from me!" She sobbed into his chest.

He was the only person she had left besides Colin; her best friend and butler, and the fear of losing Draco broke past all walls she held around herself and her heart. For the first time in front of anyone Belle showed just how much she truely loved Draco.

Draco looked down at her stunned for a moment before slowly wrapping his arms around her. He placed his head upon hers and breathed in her scent while rubbing her back. He had been afraid she would hate him, instead she feared for him.

"Hey now love," He whispered. "No one is going to take me from you, not now and not ever." He reached down and lifted her chin with one fingure so she could see his face. "I made that pact to you the day you swore yourself to Voldemort, do you remember?"

She sniffed and wipped away her tears. "Yes, I do."

"And I have kept it." He smiled at her and was relieved to see her radiant smile in return. She truely was a beauty this woman of his.

Belle suddenly froze as she realized two sets of eyes had been on her and she felt her cheeks begin to burn with embaressment. "I-I..." She took a deep breath and her face returned to the hotty goddess she normally was. "What are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:49 am

Ray shook her head, for a minute she actually thought Belle had a soft side, and she was some one Ray wouldn't mind being friends with, but then she was brought back to reality when Belle snapped.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Draco knew where Ray's mind had been going, it was not offten that Belle showed her soft side and the only reason she had snapped was because she had been caught unaware showing it.

He hugged Belle close and smiled when she burried her head in his chest to hide her blush. "Forgive her, she normally doesn't like being caught with her guard down."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Ray just shook her head turnning her back, she grabbed a few butter beers and muttered "On zee 'ouse." and then walked into her office. She thought Belle acutally had a soft side.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Belle shook her head in Draco's chest. "I really messed that up, can we go find a dark corner some where so I can die in peace?"

Draco chuckled. "No love, you can not die. But we will go find a booth and sit down." He grapped the butter beers and thanked Ravyn. "If you need me I will be over there."

He used one of the butter beers to point to a booth in a far corner that was a little more private, then headed towards them.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Snape
Ravyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Ray rolled her eyes, she didn't want to talk to any one the rest of the night so she sat in the office and laid her head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Belle Fey
Belle Fey

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 am

Draco leaned back into the booth and Belle snuggled into him. "You know, sometimes I hate being a bitch, but I can't help it."

"I know, it is one of the things I love about you. I don't like being an ass all the time, but like you I can't help it." Draco replied.

Belle sighed. "Perhaps we should work on it?"

"Alright, I will if you do." He said.

She smiled brightly. "Deal."

They tapped butter beers and sealed their little deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break   Taking a Break - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secrets of Magic :: Wizirding World :: Phoenix Tears Bar-
Jump to: